Manaslu also known as Kutang is 8,163m high which is the reason behind Manaslu being ranked eighth highest mountains in the world. Located at the west-central part of Nepal , the trekking to this region was pioneered by Toshio Imanishi and Gyalzen Norbu climbing for the first time on May 9, 1956 and now it is one of the most popular trekking trails and mountaineer’s prime choice. This trek is classic and historic since it passes through wild and remote routes along with some ancient salt trading routes , but still it is more accessible and easy since there are teahouses at every destinations which makes us able to with less carriage i.e. without tents and food.
The trek starts with a scenic and adventurous 126 KM Drive from Kathmandu; the capital of Nepal towards Seti Khola. During this trek you’ll be fascinated with mind blowing sceneries , spectacular suspension bridge , the great history and the fantastic feeling you get in their. You can also explore the local society , their lifestyle and culture , the unique language group and their uniforms , foods etc while passing through villages and enjoy the mesmerizing nature of Nepal while you pass through the forests discovering about wildlife , flora and fauna of Nepal. At the final stages of this trek , you will get a feeling of achieving something which is really worth trekking in Manaslu Circuit, and it’s calling you so just pack your bags book your tickets Nepal and let us arrange this trek for you.
Day 01: Your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport(TIA)and you will be meet
our airport representative then transfer to hotel. We will discuss the trekking plan and
last minute arrangements.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmnadu to Sotikhola (7,10m) drive approximately 7 hours.
Overnight at Lodge.
Day 03: Trek from Sotikhola to Machhhakhola (9,00m) walking around 6 hours.
Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Machha Khola to Jagat (1,410m). walking 6-7 hours, overnight at
Day 05: Trek from Jagat to Deng (1,804m). walking 6-7 hours, overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Deng to Namrung (2,630m).walking 6-7 hours, overnight at
Day 07: Trek from Namrung to shya_la (3,200m ) walking around 6- 7 hours. Overnight
Day 08: Trek from shya_la to samagaun (3530m) walk approximately 2-3 hours we
will visite kyanging gumba ( this morning after breakfast . Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Samagaun to samdo(3,840m) walking around 4 hours. Overnight
Day 10: Trek from Samdo to Dharmasala (4,460m) walking around 5 hours
Overnight at Lodge.
Day 11 : Trek from Dharmasal to larkey pass (5,106m) to Bhimtang (3,720m)
walking around 9 hours. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Bhimtang to Tiljhe (2,300m ) walking around 6 hours. Overnight
Day 13: Trek from Tiljhe to Jagat (1100m) Walking around 7 hours. Overnight at
Day 14: drive from Jagat to Kathmandu (1,337m) Driving by bus 7 hours, Overnight in
Day 15: Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
- Airport Pick up and drop off service by Private car/van
- 2 nights' accommodation with breakfast hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three times food in a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) .
- Lodge to lodge and Tented accommodation during the trekking.
- One well experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter between 2 people), their food, accommodation, salary, and insurance.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS).
- eep or bus ticket mentioned on Itinerary.
- Manaslu special Permit.
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu
- Nepal Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 30 days from date of issue)
- You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment including sleeping bag.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverage, donation etc
- Tips for guide and Porter.