What is Trekking?
Trekking is an activity in which people take multi-day hiking trips through countryside, often rocky territory. Similarly, trekking is a form of walking, undertaken with the specific purpose of exploring and enjoying the gorgeous scenery. It usually takes place on pathway in different adventurous areas of fairly unharmed way.
Some of the Tips for Trekking in Nepal:
Traveling to Nepal is very easy compared to other countries, you can obtain a visa upon your arrival at Airport and you can start your tour and treks next day of your arrival. Trekking trip to Nepal involves a little more planning preparations. Plan you’re trekking early, flight booking and you need have health check-up before departure especially if you are flying in Nepal’s mountains trekking. Moreover, the best season start from March, April, May, September, October and November.
Some important list before starting off Trekking:
- Make all the possible and necessary inquiries with us before booking your international flight ticket.
- Have your health check-up and make sure of your physical health condition should be fit and fine.
- Check the needed clothing and tools for your travel and trekking in Nepal.
- You can get Nepal visa former to arrival at the Nepalese Embassy.
- Bring all your credit cards and necessary other payment cards.
- Inform your relatives and friends where you are going for what propose.