Required Permits and National parks

While trekking through out the different National park and conservation areas, we must have its permit with reasonable description. While coming to the point, we have to manage TIMS card and Trekking permit.

TIMS card

TIMS stands for Trekkers Information Management Systems. It is personal detail form information were trekkers should fill up the brief description about their personal life. To obtain the TIMS card you need to have two passport size photos.

Where and how to obtain a TIMS Card?

Free Individual Trekkers:

Free Individual Trekkers can obtain TIMS cards at the offices of Nepal Tourism Board in Kathmandu and Pokhara, TAAN Secretariat at Maligaon and TAAN Pokhara Secretariat in Pokhara upon filling the TIMS application firm.

Organized Trekkers:

Trekking companies will collect trekkers’ data and enter it in the central database and will provide trekkers with a TIMS card after paying fee prescribed above.

Opening Hour/s:

- TIMS counter at TAAN follows regular working hours (10am-5pm) and 365 days in a year.

- NTB Offices follow government working hours and days.

- Our office open 12 hours a day,  seven days  a week.

 Documents Required:

-  To obtain TIMS Card you need copy of:

A) Passport

B) two (2) Passport-size Photographs.